We offer a one-year warranty on our mice. Within this warranty period, we will eliminate all defects in your product free of charge as long as they are based on material and manufacturing defects .
The guarantee does not apply to:
- Defect or damage caused by misuse or neglect (e.g. impact, fall, high pressure)
- Defect or damage caused by improper repair or modification of the mouse
- Visual changes that occur as part of normal wear and tear (e.g. minor scratches, wear and tear on the skates)
- Water damage
- Contamination on the product also does not constitute a warranty claim
To avoid damage, please read the user manual and follow the usage instructions.
In the event of a warranty claim, please proceed as follows:
- Get in touch with us and please include the following information in the email:
- Order number
- Photo of the defective item
- Description of the defect
- Our customer service first uses the image to check whether the defect is covered by the guarantee.
- In the event that it is a warranty case, you will receive a free return slip and a warranty application to send the item to our warranty department.
- Please fill out the warranty application completely and put it in the package. The application is used to allocate your return and is therefore extremely important.
- Our warranty department will examine the case within 7 days of receipt of the goods and will repair/replace the item free of charge if necessary.