How to change your gaming mouse skates!
Gaming mouse skates are also called gliders or mouse feet.
You've probably wondered how to change gliders. Regardless of whether the change is due to wear and tear or an upgrade.
In the following article you will find out the individual steps and everything you need to change your skates.
What do you need to change your mouse feet:
- a set of new skates
- a flat object (e.g. pocket knife, slotted screwdriver)
- Alcohol for cleaning
- lint-free cotton pads/swabs
Your skates are changed in 3 easy steps:
- Use the flat object to loosen the skates at a corner and then pull them off with your hand. Be careful not to apply too much pressure to avoid damaging the mouse.
- After removing the feet, use alcohol to remove the adhesive residue. Use one side of the cotton swab to apply the alcohol and the other to dry the cleaned area.
- Finally, stick the new skates on your mouse.
In the following video we show you how to change the skates of our Nyf-20